Work with us
Who we are looking for
The development, training and growth of human resources are at the center of the attention of the Europe Energy Group. Training and growth paths as well as the intercultural exchange between the various departments and the various offices around Europe are daily elements of our activity as well as the development of collaborations with various universities and the academic world in general.
average age of employees
requests this year
For Europe Energy, people are important and for this it puts its customers first.
We are always looking for qualified professionals. Do you want to know more? Write to email@example.com forwarding your CV accompanied by the consent to the processing of personal data .
Any CV sent without your specific consent to the personal data processing, will prevent Europe Energy S.p.A from processing and storing your personal data.
While working in our Trading Power Office you will have your own project and at the same time, you will be expected to contribute strategically as well as to take responsibility inside the team.
Will be your responsibilities:
- Trading energy across European countries
- Developing trading strategies
- Ensuring that business procedures remain optimal
We expect that you:Have at least 2 years of experience in Energy Market
- Profound experience with Excel, Trayport, and Reuters or Bloomberg
- Have a good command of English both written and Oral and preferably an additional European language
- Have a diligent and structured approach
- Can skillfully disseminate information
- Are dedicated and efficient
- Are independent, active and dynamic
- Are not afraid to take responsibility
- See opportunities in the markets and are willing to act on these
- Thrive in an international and often hectic environment
- Contribute to a good team spirit where we all enjoy working together
- an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications with a transparent bonus scheme based on results
- professional and personal challenges in an international environment
- professional, passionate, and skilled colleagues
- a company focused on and committed to creating value
- a commitment to be innovative and creative to increase our market opportunities
Working office will be in Verona and/or in Milan
As Originator you will have to take responsibility for developing new and maintaining current company’s relationships with our customers, work in tight cooperation with Portfolio Management, Trading, Sales and Product Development. Main focus will be Central European markets where we plan to grow our presence dramatically.
We are searching people with the vision and light in their eyes. Excellent customer relationship skills, independent, active, ready to take responsibility and add value to our strategy developing process, focused on the result and in the same time respectful to the rules and dedicated to the teamwork. All these characteristic are part of this light.
We request at least 4 years of experience in Energy Markets, profound experience with Excel, Trayport and Reuters or Bloomberg, analytical skills, fluent English and preferably an additional European language. Gas origination experience is an advantage.
We offer to be part of a young, international and fast growing group. You will have an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications with a transparent bonus scheme based on results. Working office will be in Bratislava and Verona.
"Europe Energy S.p.A. ensures that all data sent freely by the candidate shall be handled both on paper and electronic instruments using methods that guarantee the protection and confidentiality of the data. Such data will be processed exclusively for the purposes related to the execution of activities of research, selection and assessment of personnel. Submitted data may be communicated exclusively to internal staff that carries out the selection of personnel on our behalf and who has been formally charged to the related processing activities. Personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
The personal data collected through the CVs will be stored by Europe Energy S.p.A for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes stated in the present disclosure. You can always exercise all other rights granted by Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. Data Owner is Europe Energy S.p.A., with registered office in via Fratelli Gabba n. 6-20121 Milan."